ENTERPRISE CODE OF ETHICS
Enterprise believes that the function of our Company is the acquisition and maintenance of customers. We understand that quality in our business means “do it right the first time.” Our technical staff has a variety of backgrounds and experience. On average each of our technicians has been in the industry for 10-12 years. All of them are highly certified as well as trained.
As a team of problem solvers, we will analyze our customers’ needs regarding comfort, air quality, safety, and energy efficiency before presenting solutions. From the top down and from the bottom up we will teach each other right from wrong in customer satisfaction. Our successes will be measured by the positive attitudes of both our customers and employees.
LINC CONTRACTOR’S CODE OF ETHICS
Our Commitment to Our Customers:
- We will always listen to and understand our customers’ needs and concerns;
- We will always fully and openly communicate with our customers all appropriate information;
- We will always focus on our customers’ needs and earn their respect by building a long-term partnership with them … based on mutual trust, respect and our service to them with national and full-service capabilities;
- We will always be open and fair in all of our dealings with customers and pledge all of our efforts to deliver what we promise when it is promised;
- We will always be clear and competitive in, our pricing policies and be open and honest in all agreement coverages;
- We will always be honest in our billing and be sure that our invoicing system meets the customers’ needs;
- We will always remember that the customer is our lifeblood and will always treat the customer with respect and concern.
Our Commitment to Quality of Service:
- We will always be committed to excellence in the quality of all construction, service and maintenance work we perform;
- We will always operate our business in conformance with the LINC System® high standards of performance and business ethics;
- We will always prepare and retain comprehensive service records and keep the customer informed of all work performed;
- We will always respond to all requests for service or assistance in the fastest possible manner;
- We will always stand behind the quality of our work.
Our Commitment to Our Local Community:
- We will always be concerned with the needs of our local community, be it private or public, and pledge our ongoing efforts to make our community a better place to gather, live and work.
Our Commitment to Our Environment:
- We will always be aware of the value of nature’s resources and pledge our commitment to prudent energy usage and conservation practices in the services we offer and in the work we perform;
- We will always be committed to proper and safe treatment of our environment and dedicate our efforts to the enhancements of our ecology.
Our Commitment to Our Employees:
- We will always have an undaunted commitment for continued training, skills improvement, self-motivation and sound, fair and dynamic management practices;
- We will strive to have employees with an undaunted commitment for professionalism and excellence in service to our customers, our community and our environment.