Maintenance Services / HVACR
Your heating and cooling system is a big responsibility. Building occupants depend on it daily for comfort, and it represents a significant financial investment. It’s a complex system that requires specialized skills to understand and maintain. And procrastinating about its maintenance can be costly.
Let’s face it, if not properly maintained, your heating and cooling system can be a continuous source of problems. Consider the following checklist.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance?
- Have a firm, budgetable cost for annual maintenance?
- Have a source for fast, reliable emergency service?
- Set aside emergency funds for major equipment repairs?
- Have specialized, in-house maintenance personnel?
- Stock tools, supplies and replacement parts?
- Comply with your organization’s sustainability (Green) goals?
Chances are, you don’t have time to oversee all these matters. Furthermore, you may already be experiencing many problems — including uneven heating and cooling, equipment breakdowns, operating headaches, unexpected maintenance costs, and excessive energy consumption.
The Enterprise Mechanical/Control/Retro-Commissioning services provide a way to get these problems under control and offer an ideal way for you to:
- Protect your investment
- Improve comfort
- Reduce system downtime
- Improve maintenance methods
- Budget and reduce your costs for staffing, equipment repairs and energy consumption
- Maintain the value of your facility
- Have one source of responsibility
- Achieve peace of mind.
- Fulfill sustainability objectives
Enterprise is a single source troubleshooter that takes total responsibility for your system for a fixed fee.
The comprehensive way Enterprise cares for your system is called Guaranteed Professional Maintenance. Here’s how it works for you:
- Inspection and Testing: On a scheduled basis, your LINC Service Contractor carefully checks the operating condition and efficiency of your building’s mechanical systems.
- Preventive Maintenance: This includes cleaning, tightening, aligning, adjusting, calibrating and lubricating your equipment — all scheduled utilizing LINC’s computerized HVAC “maintenance tasking”. Our extensive equipment and system data base specify and schedule maintenance tasks by drawing from an exhaustive library that covers every kind of HVAC equipment manufactured today.
- Repair and Replacement: Enterprise repairs and replaces worn, broken or questionable parts and components-completely covering the cost of labor, parts and supplies.
Top-Priority Emergency Call Response: 24-hours-a-day, 365-days-a-year. Immediate response to any problem, any time.