Design / Build
Owners, engineers, and facility managers value our ability to combine quality performance with cost effectiveness. A project is a unique activity with a well-defined set of desired end results. It is typically divided into subtasks that must be accomplished in order to achieve the project goals. The project will typically be complex enough that the subtasks require careful coordination and control with respect to timing, precedence, cost, and performance.
Most of the projects we get involved with go through a life cycle. The project starts, a project team is organized, and the work is organized. The work begins, progress is made, and then the project ends. The project typically starts slowly, builds momentum as it moves through the construction, installation, and start up phases. The project starts to slow down again as it approaches the end. Yet, it’s not over until the owner is convinced we did what we said we’d do!
Our team’s expertise and track record speaks for itself. However, the one thing that towers above all else is our ability to furnish a “turnkey” solution.
- Constant and Variable Air Volume (VAV), multi-zone, and dual duct air handling systems
- Reciprocating, centrifugal, and absorption cooling systems
- Electric resistance, steam, and hot water hydronic heating systems
- Pneumatic, electric, and computerized temperature controls
- Certified test, adjust, balance of air and water systems (TAB)
- Retro-Commissioning all systems
- Building Control Systems Integration
And best of all, you work with a single source from start to finish. Enterprise allows you to have one stop and one-of-a-kind service